Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Sköll goes camping - Montana

There’s some skill sets right there and **** good good flying. Bit of Blur(?) in the background and it’s looking like a great day out. Hopefully the crew in the background are asking the questions to get a piece of this.

Thanks! the blur is something with the old hero5 he's using. the folks with him is his Big brother Brett and their GFs.. +dogs.
It stopped raining just long enough to dry out a bit and get some batteries in.
he's loving his new kit. He hasnt unlocked the vtx yet so all that was on 25mW. He said it only got a little scraggly when flying that last spot when going down that road and behind some trees. TBS Unify pro HV Race 2 went almost 1/2 mile to that hill top (300ish feet up). Im impressed with the whole kit.
FS dominator v3 with True D

6" Sköll V2 with 5.5" HQ props, F40 t-motors.
Aikon 4in1 35A 32bit ESC
Helio Spring w/butterflight
X9D+ SE TX w/Full Crossfire module with Immortal T on both ends.
Runcam Swift 2
No excuses but thumbs!!!

Thanks! the blur is something with the old hero5 he's using. the folks with him is his Big brother Brett and their GFs.. +dogs.
It stopped raining just long enough to dry out a bit and get some batteries in.
he's loving his new kit. He hasnt unlocked the vtx yet so all that was on 25mW. He said it only got a little scraggly when flying that last spot when going down that road and behind some trees. TBS Unify pro HV Race 2 went almost 1/2 mile to that hill top (300ish feet up). Im impressed with the whole kit.
FS dominator v3 with True D

6" Sköll V2 with 5.5" HQ props, F40 t-motors.
Aikon 4in1 35A 32bit ESC
Helio Spring w/butterflight
X9D+ SE TX w/Full Crossfire module with Immortal T on both ends.
Runcam Swift 2
No excuses but thumbs!!!
Apologies straight up. I was referring to the music in the background by a band called Blur and not the quality of the video... as for the Skoll, they really are a quality piece of kit. I looked at them before deciding on an armattan chameleon ti 6” set up. Unable to find anyone over here that supported flynoceros and given some of the grief of late getting help with my cheaper quads, wasn’t prepared to take a punt.

No issue bro... there's actually a blurry spot in the middle of the cam lol.
I sent him more music last night... gotta huge library on a 4 gig drive.
Hmm, watched the vid again and I couldn’t see a blur, but then again given my eyesight these days, I could have been watching a re run of Sound of Music and not twigged. As for the music, pretty sure it’s either Blur or the band the lead singer formed called Gorillaz. Either way, pretty cool.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax