Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Simulators??

What's that mean and how do I fix it says in computer controls that at9 is there when I plug it in USB and then te loading bar starts and then stops and then says the driver is unavailable

Idk where to find that for the at9s or is it also in firmware update like does the driver get installed trough firmware

man this makes me glad I still fly spektrum. I bought the spektrum USB receiver, I bound it as a new aircraft... done. I open the sim, set my radio to the correct model, and fly.
Yeah thanks for that so much needed statement. So glad that was said now how does that help me or relate to this thread at all??

#73A moment ago

If it responds like mine, even when off, the computer will recognize that it was plugged in due to the USB providing power, just like when you plug in a USB flash drive.

Reactions: broncosdad1317
Yes it dings when It gets plugged in but only when I plug it in when it's off and then turn on the controller. Any other way doesn't react but then there's no screen up on the controller

how the hell does it NOT relate?
This thread is about simulators correct? YES
Do you need a radio when connecting to a sim properly? YES
Are we not discussing radios directly in the later posts of this thread? YES
If someone came across this thread and was interested, or was currently building their rig and looking at radio options, would my post saying how easy it is to use spektrum with a sim be relevant? YES
So, you're saying that my post didnt help you directly connect your radio to your PC so it isnt worthy knowledge for this forum? Thats little self centered, dont ya think? Hell for all i know, someone could read my very post and say dang, It would be easier to switch to spektrum, so I think I'll sell my taranis.

So i ask you this? I've made quite a few helpful posts in this thread alone. Why are all of a sudden my posts irrelevant? It wasnt irrelevant when I suggested connecting your radio up to the simulator was it? Are you just in a pissy mood today or what? Last time I checked, offering help on a forum was a nice thing, apparently you don't see it that way.
Not at all I had a question and asked also to fix my radiolink completely diff from spectrum and can't relate to me or this posts intention what so ever as well as your comment had cockiness involved as well like it was a smart comment that didn't need to even be said. For example if you had a brand new Nissan GT-R and had a problem with its suspension and I walked by and said glad I stuck with Lamborghini I don't have them problems you'd be like okay cool thanks for the useless mean comment lol. Not here to argue your input is your right but it's rude also called trolling

Not at all I had a question and asked also to fix my radiolink completely diff from spectrum and can't relate to me or this posts intention what so ever as well as your comment had cockiness involved as well like it was a smart comment that didn't need to even be said. For example if you had a brand new Nissan GT-R and had a problem with its suspension and I walked by and said glad I stuck with Lamborghini I don't have them problems you'd be like okay cool thanks for the useless mean comment lol. Not here to argue your input is your right but it's rude also called trolling
Apparently I'm a troll, so I've opted to take down every bit of good advice I've shared in this thread in order to help someone. Don't thank me, thank @broncosdad1317

Last edited:
Call it how I see it then if that's how ya wanna be. You came her go in your opinion where it wasn't right to put it in. We're all entitled to it but sometimes it's better left unsaid. But I did the same as you if that's how you wanna be man I just said my opinion. On my post. Said and done I will speak no more on the subject have a wonderful day

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone