Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Simulators??

did you have to get a special connector to plug the USB into or is directly to the computer? Nothing but a simple usb cable?
Well, the X7 just took a 5pin USB cable, nothing special

Ok, so you're using the same transmiter as I, I wonder why it's not just connecting. I would just make a second model to be sure, I'll dink around with mine and see if I can get it to react differently So i can help more, fingers crossed I don't goof it up lol

Yes I have te cable and dongle and I purchased freerider. Idk I'm told to set up a new model on my controller and there's all these settings and no clear video of what they are. But then metal rocks says I should plug it in and it works

Yes I have te cable and dongle and I purchased freerider. Idk I'm told to set up a new model on my controller and there's all these settings and no clear video of what they are. But then metal rocks says I should plug it in and it works
I had to set the weight and offset in the mixers to a value of 50, then after that calibrate in FR

How can you tell if your controller is even connected to te sim. Does it beep when plugged into the dongle. Do you have it off before you plug it in or have it on. Have the app up before you plug it in?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya