Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

She's all fixed and ready for test flight one!

Here's flight #2
This was my first time trying Adobe Premier. I need to learn how to fade out at the end, but one thing at a time.
As I gain confidence in flying I will be going to other places to fly, but for now this place is safe.

Oh sweet bro, could only see 1s on osd.
Yea - I think I have it set to average cell. It's the GEPRC Phantom Toothpick. Real nice little quad. I tried different rate profiles but it flies best on the rates it came with.

Looking good! I think I saw a children's play gym in the corner of the field? That's a great tool for practice too. Nice and slow, hitting those gaps will increase your precision and confidence (as long as you have a few spare props just in case).

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Looking good! I think I saw a children's play gym in the corner of the field? That's a great tool for practice too. Nice and slow, hitting those gaps will increase your precision and confidence (as long as you have a few spare props just in case).
Thank you. That’s a good idea. I also made a hoop out of PVC that I should set up again.
I do need to get better at that. I have a lot of trees in my back yard but once I’m better at hitting gaps I can fly there too.

Reactions: rtkDarling

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax