Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Share you drone collection. LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT :) Happy holidays!!

Not including DJI stuff and planes.... I’ve got a DC3 Iflight and DJI HD set up coming in a week or so.
I have a problem..
View attachment 3726
You wanna buy a GPS drone? Beautiful sir but why is one of your whoops facings in a different direction? LOL Get yourself a GPS drone you will live longer ;)

You wanna buy a GPS drone? Beautiful sir but why is one of your whoops facings in a different direction? LOL Get yourself a GPS drone you will live longer ;)
That recalcitrant quad is the trashcan that does what ever it wants, whenever it wants. Thought about fitting a gps unit to the armattan chameleon but it’s pretty easy to find due to its size and the debris scattered around when I bin it..

Autel Evo 2 is coming out with 900mhz video transmission.
That recalcitrant quad is the trashcan that does what ever it wants, whenever it wants. Thought about fitting a gps unit to the armattan chameleon but it’s pretty easy to find due to its size and the debris scattered around when I bin it..
With all the the upmost respect to you and the fellow drone pilots, flying freestyle you will NEVER EVER fly as far as I have with EVO, but that's about it. If you ever want real reconnaissance or search and rescue, this drone is for you. No geofencing like DJI.
Just on my way to pick up my latest addition now. ;)
Wait for the EVO 2 900 mhz transmission.

Which one?

Which one?
Umm, the one that is upside down is the Eachine Trashcan. It’s been rebuilt that many times, I only need to walk past it and it falls apart ready for repair. Great quad for flying in and around the trees on my block, shame that it has these random failsafes and motor failures.

Umm, the one that is upside down is the Eachine Trashcan. It’s been rebuilt that many times, I only need to walk past it and it falls apart ready for repair. Great quad for flying in and around the trees on my block, shame that it has these random failsafes and motor failures.
I woud love to see you stick GPS on that..LOL
When you do, please take it out as far as possible, even especially over water, would love to see the flight time. ;)

Last edited:
So Mad, how far will that Evo go? I have taken my Phantom 4 Pro+ over 6 miles out but have never taken it far enough to lose contact and have it RTH on its own :)
Same here. Let's SEE the video.
Here's another one. So far that I had to use the most powerful binoculars ever to keep LOS.:)

Sweet! The cube has a great write up, just need to find somewhere to unleash it. Or wait until you come home....
Let's see what you got brotha :)(I appreciate all of your support in the freestyle world) You will not go anywhere close what I can do with this EVO, yes it;s a GPS software slave drone , where you are not in complete control, HOWEVER no freestyle drone cannot even come close, because of the power management. Autel is coming out with a new drone that will run 900mhz like Crossfire and R9 yet be digital. I know these drones are sip your tea while you fly BUT you get what you pay for. 6k and 8k depending your liking. The gimbals are interchangeable. We can all fly and do acrobatics but in the end if you want to go see something you rely on the DJI software. Autel atleast does not ground you. Latency is really not that much an issue when your flying long distance. (Dont forget there are multiple spotters when I fly) Have a great day :)

I have a GPS drone, a modified Phantom that will fly further than the battery will allow (around 12klms return). Geofencing is not an issue where I live, but the aviation authorities are handing out huge fines for breaches of the rules governing quads etc. That’s why I took up racing quads, heaps more fun, cheaper and less annoying for the locals. Takes a lot more skill to fly them than the semi autonomous quads being pumped out by DJI and the like.

View attachment 3733
DJI Mavic
Flynoceros:
Cerberus 5", 3" & 2"
Sköll V2 5" and 6" (not pictured)
TAC edition Sköll V3 (current build. ongoing)
Nice collection and I guess your favourite colour is red? Looked a couple of times at the Flynoceros gear but expensive over here to both fly and get posted.

Reactions: Futuramille
Nice collection and I guess your favourite colour is red? Looked a couple of times at the Flynoceros gear but expensive over here to both fly and get posted.
Thanks Tevec!!
Red is faster ??
There are definitely less expensive frame options! I like the toughness, fit n finish and lifetime replacement guarantee and customer service. They are custom short run batches. 125$ for a 5" Sköll V3 is rather high even here in the states. can't imagine what your cost would be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax