Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Share you drone collection. LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT :) Happy holidays!!

Thanks Tevec!!
Red is faster ??
There are definitely less expensive frame options! I like the toughness, fit n finish and lifetime replacement guarantee and customer service. They are custom short run batches. 125$ for a 5" Sköll V3 is rather high even here in the states. can't imagine what your cost would be.
I only deal with 7 inches or whoops, leave the long range to DJI, or for me Autel(While you sip your tea :)) You have to appreciate Occusync or whatever Autel uses. Even with the new DJI FPV system you will not get that far in any interference. I can understand a pilot to see more detail but if you have latency better keep it at a high altitude.

Reactions: Futuramille
Thanks Tevec!!
Red is faster ??
There are definitely less expensive frame options! I like the toughness, fit n finish and lifetime replacement guarantee and customer service. They are custom short run batches. 125$ for a 5" Sköll V3 is rather high even here in the states. can't imagine what your cost would be.
Well at the moment given the exchange rate, add 25% to both purchase and postage. We also need to add an additional 10% for GST if applicable...
Should get my new Iflight DC3 HD and dji HD goggles this week, so I’ll post up some guff on that next weekend when I’m home. Actually cheaper to buy locally rather than online due to the GST impost. Saved $110!
And yes red is faster, ask the wife in her little red car.

• Love
Reactions: Futuramille
Well at the moment given the exchange rate, add 25% to both purchase and postage. We also need to add an additional 10% for GST if applicable...
Should get my new Iflight DC3 HD and dji HD goggles this week, so I’ll post up some guff on that next weekend when I’m home. Actually cheaper to buy locally rather than online due to the GST impost. Saved $110!
And yes red is faster, ask the wife in her little red car.
Coooooool!!!! can't wait to see how you like the iflight and goggles.?

Reactions: tevek

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya