Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

setup for diatone cube 239

Helpme123

Reaction score
Hello again, I ordered the drone and there other things the drone and other stuff should arrive in 2 days or less but I'm not sure what simulator to use is there any good free ones or do I need to buy one ? and also I will need help with setting up stitches and guiding me through betaflight

Also, my qx7 came in earlier I think you told me to get the qx7s but I think i got the wrong one anyway I don't think it will matter

@tevek @Wayno52

Hello again, I ordered the drone and there other things the drone and other stuff should arrive in 2 days or less but I'm not sure what simulator to use is there any good free ones or do I need to buy one ? and also I will need help with setting up stitches and guiding me through betaflight

Also, my qx7 came in earlier I think you told me to get the qx7s but I think i got the wrong one anyway I don't think it will matter

@tevek @Wayno52
There are a couple of free sims but I ended up buying Liftoff and it works fine using my Taranis. Couple of settings to be made in the controller before you use it but it’s a one time thing. The QX7 will be fine.
As for setting up your controller:
And Betaflight:
There are many tutorials out there but these should get you started. Where did you buy your gear?

from buzz, fpv remember i was that new guy and wanted some advice about drones and you showed me buzz and made a list of things any way I can't do anything because I don't have a battery yet for it it's coming tomorrow with the Diatone cube the batts props and lots of there things ill just need help with the rates and things i guess you can tell me me more about the drone and things i need to know

Reactions: tevek
from buzz, fpv remember i was that new guy and wanted some advice about drones and you showed me buzz and made a list of things any way I can't do anything because I don't have a battery yet for it it's coming tomorrow with the Diatone cube the batts props and lots of there things ill just need help with the rates and things i guess you can tell me me more about the drone and things i need to know
No worries, I remember you but you disappeared for a while and thought maybe we had overwhelmed you!
Keep the questions coming and you will love the Diatone. About to take mine out for a thrash!

Reactions: Wayno52
sounds great do you think you could show me some
footage so i can see what it can do thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput