Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

servo motors naze32 acro rev 6

BlueJay

Reaction score
Hi i got an afro naze32 acro flight controller, i want to use it to control 4 servo motors which are going to be used in a variable pitch quadrotor, do you have any idea about how can i move these servos with the naze?

Hi i got an afro naze32 acro flight controller, i want to use it to control 4 servo motors which are going to be used in a variable pitch quadrotor, do you have any idea about how can i move these servos with the naze?

Never done this before, but it seems to me that you would set up the aircraft controls as a fixed wing, and hook the servos all to the elevator channel. I don't know what you would do to handle the aileron channel though for roll.

Edit: this wouldn't work at all, see next post.

Last edited:
I thought about something else. You probably will need to set it up as a quadcopter not a fixed wing because of the roll and yaw. Then the elevator controls would go directly from the receiver to the servos, and have everything else going through the flight controller. Not sure how to tell the FC to ignore elevator commands but I'm sure there is a way in the firmware setup.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax