Welcome to DroneRacingPilots!
Join our free drone racing community today!

Selling a fpv racing drone with battery

What's a reasonable price for this?

• 125-150

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 150-200

• 200-300

• Total voters

DonTheDon

Reaction score
I have a nighthawk pro 280 with a battery for sale. It comes with a lemon dsmx rx satellite receiver, and an 11.1v 2200 mAh lipo. It has a light bar installed on the back, and comes with quite a few spare parts and extra xt-60 connector's. Make me an offer, just trying to get rid of it. It has been tested and works. IMG_20190604_184526922.jpg

Attachments

rtkDarling

Reaction score
Wow, that's a piece of nostalgia tech right there. Note the inclined motor mounts... wow.
I'd say wait a few more years and it'll be worth something :)

DonTheDon

Reaction score
Wow, that's a piece of nostalgia tech right there. Note the inclined motor mounts... wow.
I'd say wait a few more years and it'll be worth something :)
I'd probably be better off selling the battery alone huh?

DonTheDon

Reaction score
Your probably right. Well if you know anyone interested, i really just want to get around 100$ out of it. It's really fast, and even though it's 3 or 4 years old, it still looks new

AutenTECH750

Reaction score
I'm new to FPV and don't want to offer something that's way low. How much are these things even worth. I'd normally send a PM but I thought it might be helpful to others who might come after me.

Wrecked

Reaction score
I'm new to FPV and don't want to offer something that's way low. How much are these things even worth. I'd normally send a PM but I thought it might be helpful to others who might come after me.
These are the quads, that are given away for free. IMHO, you should look for something with a F4 based flightcontroller.

AutenTECH750

Reaction score
These are the quads, that are given away for free. IMHO, you should look for something with a F4 based flightcontroller.
?? I'm a complete newbie to FPV so I have no idea what you mean. These quads are given away for free? F4? I'm so confused.

Wrecked

Reaction score
?? I'm a complete newbie to FPV so I have no idea what you mean. These quads are given away for free? F4? I'm so confused.
Sorry :)

What I ment was, that a quad of this age should be given away for free. I have seen ones like this sell for peanuts. Its really that old, and you should look for something newer.
F4 is the name of the processor on the flight controller. To run the newest versions of the software that controls the quad, you need at least a F4 based flightcontroller.

Go watch Joshua Bardwell on youtube. He will teach you all about quads in notime!

Reactions: brettbrandon

AutenTECH750

Reaction score
Sorry :)

What I ment was, that a quad of this age should be given away for free. I have seen ones like this sell for peanuts. Its really that old, and you should look for something newer.
F4 is the name of the processor on the flight controller. To run the newest versions of the software that controls the quad, you need at least a F4 based flightcontroller.

Go watch Joshua Bardwell on youtube. He will teach you all about quads in notime!
What is a processor on the flight controller? The remote controller? The DJI Air unit?

rtkDarling

Reaction score
@AutenTECH750 Here's a great guide with a breakdown of parts.

AutenTECH750

Reaction score
Great, thanks.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
-Rick-