Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Second quad ready for flight test

TraumaChaser

Reaction score
stupid weather here in Indiana has not been cooperating lately. Need a summer home in cali or something. But finally got the inverter in for the new build, didn't realize it would be as small as my finger nail. Still seeing cross eyed from soldering it in. Just wish I could get it out for some flight time. Also would like to see if the GoPro mount is going to be ok like I have it. I think it might be to high and screw up some flight characteristics but neither quads have a good way to secure it. Tried cutting some foam and using double sided tape and hook and loop tape but wasn't secure enough. Don't need another ejection incident. Anyone have a better way to mount the sessionsr you think it will be ok as is? I also have a strap holding the mount on just for backup. I more concerned about outright loosing this one and not so much breaking it. Also gonna try out some quad props and see how much different they are from the triblades.

IMG_0483.JPG IMG_0484.JPG

Reactions: Jtrjr
Nice build T.C., I'm here in N.Calif and we've had rain for 10 days strait here in Humboldt.. I think you will be fine, strapping it should do it .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax