Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

RXSR Bound, not recognizing in BF

Kspearson1

Reaction score
Tyro 99 RXSR bound, but not recognized in BF.

I’ve got the blue and green light and the controller says it’s bound. But when I connect to BF, it’s like there’s nothing there.

Any ideas ?

It worked yesterday and I was messing around trying to get the motor changed but nothing with the RX.

Attachments

• D046BC55-25C6-4184-BCEC-05A355D1B50B.jpeg
    D046BC55-25C6-4184-BCEC-05A355D1B50B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Knowing nothing else, I'd start in the "ports" tab in betaflight. You should have serial RX turned on for the UART the receiver is connected to.

Then in the setup tab you need Sbus selected

[EDIT]
If you built it yourself and you're new at soldering, it could also be the signal wire for the RX. In that case it would bind but not speak to the FC

Anyone heard of Error RX_Failsafe MSP?

UART set at Serial RX

Attachments

• 27CA0859-DD3D-421E-9091-C1B8ABDEE232.jpeg
    27CA0859-DD3D-421E-9091-C1B8ABDEE232.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 2
Knowing nothing else, I'd start in the "ports" tab in betaflight. You should have serial RX turned on for the UART the receiver is connected to.

Then in the setup tab you need Sbus selected

[EDIT]
If you built it yourself and you're new at soldering, it could also be the signal wire for the RX. In that case it would bind but not speak to the FC
Port setting looks good according to manual. From where I can see the green wire is soldered on but maybe I’ll undo some screws and take a look

Oh, sometimes it needs to be plugged in, the rx isn't always powered by the USB

[Edit]
Not sure I said that clearly. Once it's plugged into betaflight, try plugging a battery into the quad. It's likely that your RX simply isn't getting power through the USB. Some Flight controllers power up the RX through USB, some don't. I haven't found a rhyme or reason to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Futuramille

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput