Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Rx problem, lights on but nobody’s home

Yeah I’ve tried that, all the motors spin in the direction written on them & I’ve put some blades on & nothin doin, it’s still exactly the same. This is really starting to frustrate me, I just want to go flying!
can you post fresh screenshot of your Rx tab, now that you've made adjustments?

Yeah I’ve tried that, all the motors spin in the direction written on them & I’ve put some blades on & nothin doin, it’s still exactly the same. This is really starting to frustrate me, I just want to go flying!

I tried calibrating with no joy.

here is the screenshot of the receiver tab after adjusting the values

2receiver1.jpg

Are you sure you have the proper version of betaflight loaded onto your fc?

I just tried to flash the fc & it keeps failing to connect to serial port & the light on the fc goes out. Why would that be happening, I must be doing something wrong

Something not right there, in that video there is too much throttle change when you flick switches. IMO

The first two are angle & horizon & then when the idle speed drops, that’s when it’s in acro. This is my first racer & I didn’t know that was not normal.

I just tried to flash the fc & it keeps failing to connect to serial port & the light on the fc goes out. Why would that be happening, I must be doing something wrong
Go into your CLI screen and type BL then hit enter. It'll disconnect but now you'll notice that instead of whatever COM you see in the top-right corner (mine is COM 3) it'll show DFU. You're ready to flash

Go into your CLI screen and type BL then hit enter. It'll disconnect but now you'll notice that instead of whatever COM you see in the top-right corner (mine is COM 3) it'll show DFU. You're ready to flash

Says “unknown command”

OK do the same but type DFU instead of BL (it can be different depending on what version of firmware you're on)

Just tried that & it didn’t work, I also just updated betaflight & still nothing.

Just tried that & it didn’t work, I also just updated betaflight & still nothing.
Can you do a video of your Rx tab, with your DX6 in shot showing the bars moving whilst you’re moving the sticks on the DX6?

So let's update this: Your motors idle but won't respond to throttle inputs from your radio, however you can see the throttle channel bar moving in BF. Also, when you tilt the quad, the motors respond. Seems the only answer is that for some reason your ESCs aren't receiving any commands. #1 cause would be that your ESC signal wires are connected to your board incorrectly. I've had this exact same issue happen to me before and it drove me crazy for days. Turned out that I had the white signal wires from my ESCs connected to the ground row on my flight controller instead of the signal row

Reactions: VirtueViolater
So let's update this: Your motors idle but won't respond to throttle inputs from your radio, however you can see the throttle channel bar moving in BF. Also, when you tilt the quad, the motors respond. Seems the only answer is that for some reason your ESCs aren't receiving any commands. #1 cause would be that your ESC signal wires are connected to your board incorrectly. I've had this exact same issue happen to me before and it drove me crazy for days. Turned out that I had the white signal wires from my ESCs connected to the ground row on my flight controller instead of the signal row
His esc's were receiving pitch and yaw commands

Reactions: JohnnyNotech
Try not to get discouraged @Squiggle, any one of 20 or so things not set properly and.... you know. We have all been through it. It all comes together and gets easier, just takes a while

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz