Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Rx problem, lights on but nobody’s home

I haven’t got a pic but this is a review which has an ok view of the back.

Can’t see it, shoulda gone for the 4649t. I’m sure there’ll be someone who might be able to explain the use of a pololu, if that’s possible. I can’t

Yeah I bought the 4648 just before you posted that comment, definitely next quad will have the 4649T

Well, I got a 4649T cause it was closer & came a week sooner than the 4648 & the step down regulator(guess I’ll have to build another quad, lol) & everything works well, binded first go, betaflight see’s the signal but the only way I can get the motors to spin is in “air mode” but I don’t have any throttle control. The motors just spin, like they are idling, & they rev when I do the other inputs, pitch, roll & yaw, just no throttle at all. What’s going on & how can I fix it?

Weird. Is the bar responding in the receiver tab when you apply throttle?

Well, I got a 4649T cause it was closer & came a week sooner than the 4648 & the step down regulator(guess I’ll have to build another quad, lol) & everything works well, binded first go, betaflight see’s the signal but the only way I can get the motors to spin is in “air mode” but I don’t have any throttle control. The motors just spin, like they are idling, & they rev when I do the other inputs, pitch, roll & yaw, just no throttle at all. What’s going on & how can I fix it?
Post screenshots of your Betaflight tabs

Channel mapped to TAER?

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Yeah I’ve got the bars responding, the end points have been adjusted & the mapper is set for Spektrum which I believe is TAER. I will double check when I get home from work & post some screenshots.

Reactions: JohnnyNotech
Yeah I’ve got the bars responding, the end points have been adjusted & the mapper is set for Spektrum which I believe is TAER. I will double check when I get home from work & post some screenshots.
Particularly the switches tab and your ESC protocol, with min throttle value

I set all the values to 1000min & 2000max, I will post pics later this arvo.

Particularly the switches tab and your ESC protocol, with min throttle value

Which one is the switches tab, is that “receiver” or “modes”?

Here are some screenshots, let me know what you think guys.

1config1.jpg 1config2.jpg 1modes1.jpg 1ports.jpg 1receiver1.jpg

A couple things I see:

Screen 1: Disable Motor Stop - you want motors spinning up when armed
Screen 2: Good
Screen 3: Arming -lower endpoint to 1000. Something wonky going on that angle and horizon are reversed but not to worry right now.
Screen 4: Good
Screen 5: Raise throttle endpoint to 1000

Ok I’ve rectified those issues & still the same thing.

Here’s a quick vid

Ok I’ve rectified those issues & still the same thing.

Here’s a quick vid

Can't see a problem, apart from motor direction perhaps. Set your motor directions, put some props on it and do a test hover.

Can't see a problem, apart from motor direction perhaps. Set your motor directions, put some props on it and do a test hover.

Yeah I’ve tried that, all the motors spin in the direction written on them & I’ve put some blades on & nothin doin, it’s still exactly the same. This is really starting to frustrate me, I just want to go flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz