Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Rx binded with Tx not controlling drone.

jgreene88

Reaction score
I have a FrSky xsr rx and a Taranis QX7 Transmitter. They rx has a green light on indicating it is bonded with the Tx. The tx says it is getting a signal but nothing happens when I move either of he joy sticks. Please help. Thank you.

Have you set up your tx with a new model? Also have you set up the quad in betaflight?
Yes, I have a new model set up on my tx. The tx is bound, I can confirm that. What is there to set up in betaflight?

Yes, I have a new model set up on my tx. The tx is bound, I can confirm that. What is there to set up in betaflight?
Assuming that you have set up your Taranis, assigned switches for arming, modes etc, you need to configure your flight controller in Betaflight. Otherwise, no flying for you. Attached is a long but detailed video that you can skip through via the time stamps in the tutorial. From memory Betaflight is now up to 4.1 or thereabouts, but the principle is still the same.

Hello, my receiver tab is not picking up any input.
Please help!!!
So when you plug your USB cable into your quad flight controller, does it connect to Betaflight? As in the icon on the top of the page changes colour and make a noise. Some of my quads require a battery to be plugged into the quad to get the receiver tab to come to life (props off before you do it).

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas