Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

RSSI ???-?

PhoenixFord

Reaction score
Randy,

I don't know anything about the Spektrum stuff. On my Taranis I believe it comes through the SBUS connection. Getting it on to the OSD was simply a matter of turning the RSSI option on in Betaflight and programming it to show in the OSD with MWOSD. Hopefully, someone will chime in on how it works with Spektrum equipment.

Jerry

Reactions: PhoenixFord
Thanks Jerry. My stubbornness to stay with Spektrum my bite me on this one.

Reactions: Jtrjr
Sent an inquiry to Spektrum. Waiting on a reply.

Sorry Randy, I must not have been paying attention! :)

Jerry

No Problem Brother. Your trying to help. Much appreciated.

PS: I do have that transmitter on order and due to arrive tomorrow. So I will be using that training video at some point.

Yeah, I took a look at the pdf's for the receiver and the OSD board, now I understand your dilemma. I'm not familiar enough with the Spektrum stuff to help on this one.

Jerry

I'm beginning to think that Spektrum will not give me a reply.:confused:
This seems simple enough. But my build is already very tight.
Just any FYI for anybody else that may stumble across this thread.

Well I was wrong. They did reply today. But they are avoiding the question. They simply stated that both the new FC and Rx are new products. And the full extent of their capabilities is yet unknown.

I kinda expected this response anyway. They do seem to have very good customer service when it comes to basic stuff. But they never seem to be any help when it comes to stuff like this. I'm sure that they have good reasons for not wanting to help. But I think that their customer service has lots of room for improvement in this area. Just my $0.02.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax