Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Roll reversed in quad in betaflight?

baevans11

Reaction score
I'm using a spektrum dx6e and I finally got it bound but the roll is reversed and I can't seem to figure out how to correct it in my tx. Anyone know? Thx.

I'm using a spektrum dx6e and I finally got it bound but the roll is reversed and I can't seem to figure out how to correct it in my tx. Anyone know? Thx.
Should I be using a multi profile or acro profile?

Ok I figured it out. For those that don't k ow go to cli tab and type rxrange it will show you your 4 channels for instance rxrange 0 1000 2000 if that's the channel that is reversed type rxrange 0 2000 1000 and save. Go back to your receiver tab and check that you reversed the correct channel if not go back change it back and try the next one. Hope this helps someone.

Ok I figured it out. For those that don't k ow go to cli tab and type rxrange it will show you your 4 channels for instance rxrange 0 1000 2000 if that's the channel that is reversed type rxrange 0 2000 1000 and save. Go back to your receiver tab and check that you reversed the correct channel if not go back change it back and try the next one. Hope this helps someone.
This worked great for me. Thanks so much for this info!

I am having the same issue with my beta fpv 75s right now and I hope this fixes it. Thank you for the helpful information

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya