Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Rip sessions are the best!

We fly daily! rain permitting its the only way to get better.
True story, and with our winter drawing to a close, maybe I can get out more regularly. Averaging about 3 flights a day at home and one every second day at work and I get twitchy if the rain or the wind stops me from getting out. Whilst everyone is wishing the farmers good luck with the rain, i'm inside cursing (whilst i'm eating my vegetables of course) and when everyone is looking at the lovely forest where I live and the scenery, i'm ignoring them and looking for gaps through the trees.
Weird heh?

• Love
Reactions: Futuramille
he he.. today was the first dry golden hour in over a week.
Nate killed it with the 6inch skoll and I got some flying to with the 5" Cerberus and 2 bateries through the 2" Cerberus.

I have two new frames coming. Flynoceros as a company is done. I got the very last Cerberus V3 frame and the last 6" Sköll V3. I sent both to Bobby Harmon for custom paint jobs.
I'm excited to see how they come out.
The cerberus is an underslung battery "race" frame. were having this GT40 paint on it with the number 13
?
Screenshot_20200928-224249_Google.jpg

Reactions: tevek
he he.. today was the first dry golden hour in over a week.
Nate killed it with the 6inch skoll and I got some flying to with the 5" Cerberus and 2 bateries through the 2" Cerberus.

I have two new frames coming. Flynoceros as a company is done. I got the very last Cerberus V3 frame and the last 6" Sköll V3. I sent both to Bobby Harmon for custom paint jobs.
I'm excited to see how they come out.
The cerberus is an underslung battery "race" frame. were having this GT40 paint on it with the number 13
?
View attachment 4610
Well that's disappointing to hear about Flynoceros, I looked at them ages ago but the cost and the cost of freight to Australia was a big deterrent. As for the GT40, as a kid I followed Le Mans and was a huge fan of the Porsche 917K - long tailed version and then dad made me follow the GT40's. I remember him saying that it was a big deal at the time as they were up against Ferrari. There was a movie released a while back regarding Shelby's involvement with the development of the car and the ultimate success after a few challenges. They still look the goods after all these years.
Never seen a racing quad with a colour scheme you've got planned!

• Love
Reactions: Futuramille
Well that's disappointing to hear about Flynoceros, I looked at them ages ago but the cost and the cost of freight to Australia was a big deterrent. As for the GT40, as a kid I followed Le Mans and was a huge fan of the Porsche 917K - long tailed version and then dad made me follow the GT40's. I remember him saying that it was a big deal at the time as they were up against Ferrari. There was a movie released a while back regarding Shelby's involvement with the development of the car and the ultimate success after a few challenges. They still look the goods after all these years.
Never seen a racing quad with a colour scheme you've got planned!
I'm excited! Bobby is a great artist. Hes doing custom multi colored 3D tpu prints as well as painting the frames.
The sköll paint job is still secret ?
Its simply going to be sick. I'll share when they get here. It takes a while and I'm hoping I get them by christmas ?
oh oh... I got two sets of spare arms for everything and several spare frame bits too. there was truly a rush on parts when Flyno announced they were done.
I made out well and were set till the FAA shuts the game down

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax