Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Reverse motor directions

FpvDemon518

Reaction score
ok I got my ecs’s in and soldered them in reassembled the drone and all the motor directions are wrong. Is there a way to change them in cleanflight. For right on I am using Naze32 rev6

You should be able to reverse the motors using the blheli chrome app, similar to the cleanflght app.

Or if you want you may be able to upgrade to betaflight then tell betaflight that you are running reversed motors. It is a pretty recent option.

Fpv,

Follow this tutorial on the BLHeli Configurator. All you'll have to do is change the "motor direction". All motors should spin towards the center of your bird. You will select "normal" or "reversed" to set the direction.

Jerry

Hi...i am a new user here. I also faced the same question. I would suggest that to change the motor direction. All motors should spin towards the center of your bird and you have to select normal or reversed to set the direction.

pcb manufacturing

Last edited:
I have seen people fly with reverse direction, they says it’s cleaner air to fly. I used blheli chrome app to fix my direction problem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas