Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Reflexes after 2.5 weeksmuscle

I can't believe it you guys! I won another Waffle again!!!

Most people run FROM the po-po, me, I am running TO the po-po!
No, not the Police popo the...

"Lumenier POPO® Quick Swap MX2206-9 2450KV Motor"

I won 4 of them along with 32 props so I got the Gate Breaker and Butter Cutter props which have actually been popo compatible since the day they came out. Sneaky Lumenier, work on something quietly in the background while all along their newest prop designs were popo before popo was cool (or even known about outside of NDA, or leaked... or released). If you didn't see Bardwells video on this it seems pretty cool.

I now have a huge dilemma... I have this new build I won and boy is it looking like a real show kwad. But what motors do I run on it?

I have some DYS SamGuk Wu 2400kv's on hand? If you didn't see the UAV Futures vid on the Wu 2700kv... WOW, even these 2400's should kick some serious butt. They feel almost as good as the Hypetrains, and boys I can tell you, those Hypetrains are some TIGHT *** motors and bad to the bone! The whole Samguk Wu, Wei, and Shu motors, in all KV's, are selling for only $10-$15 a piece on Banggood and I think this bodes well for our motor choices in the future cause these Wu's I have are pretty darn nice... especially for the $9.90 a piece I paid for them. I sure hope the price doesn't skyrocket due to popularity now that UAV Futures has done a review. I also think the Samguk Wu/Wei/Shu kingdoms theme is cool and is based on the historical record of the Three Kingdoms of Korea (Samguk) and the division of China into Three Kingdoms (Wu, Wei and Shu). I think DYS is mixing up 2 different things, but I guess us pesky non-chinese people aren't supposed to notice that part LOL.

Or I could put the POPO motors I have coming on it, after all the majority of the pieces for the quad are all Lumenier Editions (except the vTX) so why not the POPO motors too?

Or do I put the Hypetrains on it?

What do you guys think?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackphoenix