Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Reciever question

broncosdad1317

Reaction score
im getting the xm+ reciever from frsky how do I get it in betaflight to have all the same settings as my previous one and what do I do to set up the new reciever on betaflight it does it automatically set up once bound and installed

it should be just a matter of binding. most RX settings are in my TX not BF. the BF settings are gonna still be there for the old RX (switches etc) but you may have to fine tune the new end points.

Reactions: broncosdad1317
it should be just a matter of binding. most RX settings are in my TX not BF. the BF settings are gonna still be there for the old RX (switches etc) but you may have to fine tune the new end points.
Thank you so much brother. I broke my first reciever yesterday and I’ve been stressed trying to figure out what to do and how I’m gonna get in the air fast as possible. You answered the question I couldn’t find anywhere. Thanks much my dude much love

Are you familiar with the frsky xm+. If so when I purchase and install do I need to flash it with newest firmware and if so where do I go to get the flash info and is it possible it may be worse with new bugs cuz I’ve seen and heard people with problems after updating it

I run xm+ in my 2" and 3"
yes, flash every Rx with the latest firmware before you install it. it's easier to bind and flash before install. don't ask me how i know...
I'm having similar issues with my rx on the 2". I'm not familiar with firmware issues.. ? i still need to load it. my RX isn't showing in Betaflight...

Last edited:
Reactions: broncosdad1317
I seen this and figured I would post my question here since it's regarding the frsky xm+ as well.
The question I have is, what receiver antenna connections are on this thing? Are they ufl or a different smaller type, because ufl looks huge in the pics?

It’s an ipex connector :) here’s good place to purchase spares :)

Attachments

• 8082D272-5388-4A23-99B6-9C9E3BB951C0.png
    8082D272-5388-4A23-99B6-9C9E3BB951C0.png
    278.8 KB · Views: 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax