Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Receiver Trouble

airBent2

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I just put together the Tyro99. I have the xm+ receiver that I bound or at least I have a solid green light But in betaflight I get no movements, no yaw, throttle, pitch, or roll, nothing. I held down the bind button powered it up got a red blinking and solid green. Do I need to bridge the subs or something? my transmitter is the X-lite pro. I made a new module, set it to ACCST D16 ch1-16 RxNum 02. I have another module set the same for my cinepro 4k on RxNum 01. should I just use one Module and change the RxNum for each drone channel 01 channel 02 it's driving me buggy having a solid green light but nothing moving. One thing I did do was power on without the antenna connected for a few minutes. Any help would be gladly appreciated

Thanks for all help

Last edited:
There is a lot to this, are you using SBus or FPort? Did you flash the RX with the latest ACCST load or could it have ACCESS firmware on it? Are you using an inverted or un-inverted port on the FC? Once you have researched these parts and are not just guessing, you can look at the wiring and config in BF.

When you are not trying to bind and the TX is on, when you plug in the quad what are the LED's (lights) on the RX only doing? If the TX and RX are actually bound then you should get a telemetry lost on the TX when you unplug the quad, if there is any red light on the RX, then the TX and RX are not bound or are not talking to each other.

I think you will find that you did not put a solder bridge on the flight controller for the sbus20200101_155418.jpg

check out this post from when i and other people had the same problem

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax