Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Radiolink At9 and Sims

Sambo1988

Reaction score
Hi All

I trying to get my Radiolink AT9 to connect to my mac to use Lift off the Cable and dongle i got from Ebay didnt recognize the transmitter anyone no how to do it and what cable i need.

thanks

sam

Reactions: Wayno52
I have searched everywhere but can’t find any solid information on what I actually need to do it, I’m even at the point of saving up to by a taranis as the support base is much better.

Thanks

Hi mate

Yes already flying FPV and getting better but But the weather hear changes so much I can’t always get out so yes main reason is the weather and the other is just to practice stick control for trying new stuff before I smash my quad into the ground

Yeah sweet Sam, you need to keep up the muscle memory for sure. Not long before I’m into winter too.
Look that’s all I can find on it like I said but I will not guarantee that it will work. But if funds can do it then maybe worth a try.
Wayne

Thanks mate

I’ll give it a try, but if not iv come on quite a bit without it and we are coming into summer now but that doesn’t mean anything over hear.

Thanks

Hi mate

You can get it working there is a pass through on betaflight so you can use it through your quad.
But I have up graded to a qx7s

Regards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax