Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Racing setup

rg15

Reaction score
Hi all,
A bit of a newbie to drone racing, flown quads for a few years and now want to do racing. Thinking of getting the Eachine Wizard x220 for now and the FatShark dominators v3 since I can use them with my DJI drones via mini hdmi. Is the remote that comes with the wizard any good? Do I need to buy a separate charger for the goggles or the batteries for the drone? How do I go about hooking up the goggles to the drone?
Any help is appreciated
-Rg

Also with the FS Dom3 you require a receiver for them.
Thanks for all the quick responses, What receiver would I require for them? And if possible could you post a link with them?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wayno52
I have skyzone so can’t answer that I’m sorry. All I know is that we all have a particular type of goggle
that we like. A lot of our top pilots here use box type and love them. If chance permits go to local track and ask to see what they see?

I have skyzone so can’t answer that I’m sorry. All I know is that we all have a particular type of goggle
that we like. A lot of our top pilots here use box type and love them. If chance permits go to local track and ask to see what they see?
I think I’ll just go with the dominators, I tried them over the weekend at a local meet.

Reactions: Wayno52
Sweet rg, choice made now order up and show us some footage. Best of luck with it and keep us informed.
Wayne
Do you recommend I get a custom charger for using 4s with the wizard or does it come with it.

Yep they look all good. Come with standard antenna but you will want better normally. If wizard is rtf it will come with charger but can only do one pack at a time. You may want to get something like the imax b6 and a parallel charging board.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax