Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Racing/Freestyle Drone pilots in Volusia County Florida

Sweet, that sounds awesome. I've got to work on both my drones and "maybe" build a 3rd tomorrow lol. But maybe this weekend if you know some people getting together that would be cool.

My number is [edit]
give me a call tomorrow as you find time. It would be great to meet you.
I fly daily.
Im at:
[edit] thought I was on PM.. dangit ) :
Howey-in-the-hills fl
If you want to check distance.

we fly alot at Trotters Park just across the road from Graves Hobbie shop.
2789 Lee Rd, Orlando, FL 32810
another popular spot is Wilson's Landing in Sanford. there are several others but those are rather central.
Ill work to get you into the Orlando 407 crew.. mostly younger guys. (im the only white hair there lol) I mostly fly around here.. several good spots around howey but its kinda far for you.

Last edited:
Ok, will do.. That is a little out there but Sanford would be perfect not to far for me. I know where trotters park is at. I hear you on the older side of the typical age group in this hobby lol.

Last edited:
turning 55... most of the 407 are 30is. I definitly have the grey hairs. Id meet you at Wilson's on the weekend if you want. That's my son flying.. Im a bit more subdued. lol

Might be able to do that. Ill text you for sure. Yes me too lol I'm still flying in horizon mode not ready for acro yet. your sons pretty good. My name is Larry, by the way, didn't know if I told you that lol.

Great to meet up and fly with you today Larry. Wilson's Landing is a sweet spot.
20190519_164752.jpg
org_3f4da87697801a34_1558290166000.jpg
had to bring the Mavic to practice. Working on my part 107 and gonna try to make some money.
what a ball!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas