Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Quad give away, raffle or whatever

VirtueViolater

Reaction score
Was thinking....
I have lots of parts gathering dust and thinking i could put them to some good by using them for a build to raffle or give away. Was also hoping that our favorite builder (green orange) may want to do the build (hint hint). I have fc's motors etc. i could donate and am willing to buy any needed parts for completion. I am also hoping Jerry may have some unused parts to add. any profit could be donated to a charity or someone in need or i am open to other suggestions, maybe give it to a member here? What do yall think?

Reactions: Jtrjr
Even though I actually "NEED" all of the parts I've got in inventory, I'd probably be willing to contribute if it went to help some of the victims of our recent hurricanes. However, I refuse to take part in the administrative or legal aspects of such an endeavor (been there, done that)!

Jerry

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Even though I actually "NEED" all of the parts I've got in inventory, I'd probably be willing to contribute if it went to help some of the victims of our recent hurricanes. However, I refuse to take part in the administrative or legal aspects of such an endeavor (been there, done that)!

Jerry
Understood,
we would not be giving away a complete quad (no transmitter) so im thinking this fact would alleviate any liability

Last edited:
Just for starters
2017-09-16 14.00.13.jpg
All used but in great shape, the emax 2205 2600kv motors have two flights on them

Also Matek pdb, omnibus f3 fc aio and spektrum receiver. Will have to dig but have several vtx and maybe a camera to boot
2017-09-16 14.11.45.jpg

I have all the wire management, wiring, xt60, a battery, maybe a few other items.. I would build if you work out why we are building it :D
Great!
We're off to a good start, i'm way open to ideas, im gonna try to find a camera i know i have somewhere....

so i just wanted to chime in a little bit. I'm extremely new to this hobby and havent purchased an actual racing quad yet but have gone through multiple toy quads to learn all the line of site. just wanted to say that everything i have read on these forums has been very informative and i appreciate all the advice even when yall didn't know you were giving it lol. thank you

Guys,

I've got just about everything so I'll probably wait to commit resources until we get some participation and we figure out what we're actually doing. I'm sure I can come up with anything we may need but I think figuring out what we're doing and how we're doing it is going to be the bigger obstacle.

Jerry

I have a 600tvl sony ccd but it is a board camera with no case.
Guys,

I've got just about everything so I'll probably wait to commit resources until we get some participation and we figure out what we're actually doing. I'm sure I can come up with anything we may need but I think figuring out what we're doing and how we're doing it is going to be the bigger obstacle.

Jerry
I agree, building the quad is the easy part. I'm hoping someone will chime in with a great way to give this thing away that benefits someone in need.

Jerry, do you have a frame? all i have is a very used x210 frame. If you dont, i'll go ahead and order a frame for this build, thinking about the stretch x210, its a great frame and only $20 but takes a couple weeks to arrive

Wow you guys are amazing.With everything going on in this crazy world this site and you guys lift my spirits. I'm in Aus but would love to donate frame and watch build.
This build could be shipped anywhere (even aus) Thanks for your help Wayno, any ideas how to proceed with doing this for a good cause?

I've got a new Realacc X210 4mm, not a stretch, though. I think the money needs to go to something we know actually helps victims of the Hurricanes, like the Red Cross or a Family that someone knows that was actually seriously impacted by one of them. Just my thought.

Jerry

I've got a new Realacc X210 4mm, not a stretch, though. I think the money needs to go to something we know actually helps victims of the Hurricanes, like the Red Cross or a Family that someone knows that was actually seriously impacted by one of them. Just my thought.

Jerry
I was thinking Redcross also, lots of flooded folks thanks to harvey

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax