Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Pushing too hard?

Sorry to hear that Randy. At least you had some stock to get back up there. Thankfully it’s just into summer now in AUS. Warm nights, light winds and not dark till late. My aim is to have charge a few packs at work each day and find new spots on way home. Have to try and fly most days.

Futura, just like to say a big thanks to you as I have taken your advice onboard fairly strongly as to getting plenty of height. I have not felt overly confident in acro mode since I started. I got so caught up in trying to stay low for some reason, not sure why? I have been trying to get at least a couple of packs every day and have been getting a lot more height . I now find that I don’t seem to get that dissorientated feeling anywhere near as much. Not sure how high I am getting but plenty of time for correction. Now able to roll, flip and even dive light poles at local park, ( not always pretty but not too bad). So thank you for the advice which I think many new pilots could really benefit from. Regards Wayne

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax