Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

programming

JOEetz

Reaction score
i a m all new to this I bought a wizard 220s from bangood I downloaded betaflight and windows ten and I followed the instruction the best I could with no luck now the LED lights wont even come on now what am I doing wrong and why do they make it so hard did I make the wrong move in trying to try something new please help

i a m all new to this I bought a wizard 220s from bangood I downloaded betaflight and windows ten and I followed the instruction the best I could with no luck now the LED lights wont even come on now what am I doing wrong and why do they make it so hard did I make the wrong move in trying to try something new please help
The wizard was one of the first ones I got before custom builds, it's a great learner for sure. The computer side of all this can be a whole new learning experience and there's A LOT to learn. I highly suggest following Joshua Bardwell's betaflight setup video. As for the flight controller, there shouldn't be a reason you get 0 response when you plug in unless something mechanically is wrong. Was there smoke or sparks or anything?

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Going to need more information. Did you buy the rtf kit with the the transmitter, battery charger etc? I have two rtf flysky wizards and they are pretty straightforward. Are you saying that with a fully charged battery you get absolutely no response from the quad? Have you bound the transmitter to the quad?
Sorry, need more detail or possibly a short video of what’s going on.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Following...
If the FC doesn't light up at all, even flicker at first plugin, then it could be fried. Even with a power only USB, you would see lights do something even if you couldn't talk to it with BF.

Going to need more information. Did you buy the rtf kit with the the transmitter, battery charger etc? I have two rtf flysky wizards and they are pretty straightforward. Are you saying that with a fully charged battery you get absolutely no response from the quad? Have you bound the transmitter to the quad?

DID YOU GET MY VIDEO

ALRIGHT I THINK I DID IT ITS ON YOU TUBE IT SAYS PROGRAMED I DONT THINK SO DOES THAT HELP

ALRIGHT I THINK I DID IT ITS ON YOU TUBE IT SAYS PROGRAMED I DONT THINK SO DOES THAT HELP
That's a start, but you need to finish a couple of other steps, you need to make sure the video is "published" and that it is "public", and you need to copy the URL for that video, and paste that here.
1579157665505.png

1579157740320.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax