Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Problems Diatone Gt 205 after upgrade 3.5.2 - Betaflight

Deyvid

Reaction score
After a few flights in angle mode I wanted to upgrade to acro mode and saw in a video on acro trainer and updated my drone to version 3.5.3. But after this update the front orientation of it was 90 degrees out of phase, corrected by 270 degrees in yaw and the graphic representation in the betaflight worked, but when I try to put to fly it goes crazy .., the bikes vibrate a lot and commands do not respond. I checked the radio controls and the Betaflight simulator is correct. The PIDs were copied from an all-original review of it. I already tried to go back to version 3.3 (original) and I did not have success. As you are well experienced in the area, have any tips for that case. I saved the diff and pasted the diff but I still could not .. Then give me some strength! Thanks!
+55 31 988614598 Whatsapp

Just a guess, did you check your ESC protocol? It's another thing that could change when you update betaflight, and it will make your quad go nuts... That and the prop direction check box.
Just a guess, did you check your ESC protocol? It's another thing that could change when you update betaflight, and it will make your quad go nuts... That and the prop direction check box.

Thanks for the tip, but when I updated I put dshot600 and I noticed the direction of rotation of the propellers. I'll make a video and post the link as soon as possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone