Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Prepping for GEPRC Leopard build...

I had a bit of a milestone myself, ran out 12 packs in a row and never crashed hard enough to break anything! This is the second time I have gone out and haven't brought home a broken bird. There may be hope for me yet! Lol

Glad that sweet new bird can fly so nice Jerry! Cant wait to see Split footage.

On another note, if you set up for any of the DShot's, they have a different start up tone to signify that over say OneShot, and if the protocol is allowed you get 1 extra chirp for dshot150, 2 extra chirps for dshot300 and 3 extra chirp for dshot600. In that way you can know if your esc can understand the protocol, whether or not a filter cap needs to be removed from the ESC doesn't appear to be an issue for these E-Max Bullets and dshot600 is running great on my bird.

I also configured the "flip back over while upside down" mode (turtle mode, meow mode) and love it, it saved me from walking 2 times already.

Reactions: Wayno52 and Jtrjr
That's great, Randy! Glad you're getting some good fly time. Thanks for the info on DShot. I didn't enable Turtle Mode yet. I really want to be careful with my motors and don't want to chance burning things up or putting additional strain on them or the ESC's. I'm just paranoid, I guess. Hopefully, having to go pick it up will make me crash less!

Jerry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya