Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Prepping for GEPRC Leopard build...

Boy, this R-XSR is tiny when compared to the XSR and probably half the size of the XM+:

[EDIT: probably a little smaller than the XM+ not half the size but it is tiny with full telemetry.]

IMG_8223.JPG

Jerry

Last edited:
Thanks, Wayno! 1300-1500mah, 4S, 75-100C. I'm going to keep things a little mild for the first few packs. I kept it on BF V3.71 (didn't want to test V3.2 yet) and left most of the settings on BF defaults. I'll change a few filter settings and some PID setting after I get a feel for it. If all goes well (after further research) I might move it to 3.2 and give DShot a go.

Jerry

Just completed charging 4 packs to do a few test flights. Picked up my goggles, radio and bird, opened the door and it already started sprinkling! Test flights are now postponed. Dang!

Jerry

Reactions: Wayno52
Just completed charging 4 packs to do a few test flights. Picked up my goggles, radio and bird, opened the door and it already started sprinkling! Test flights are now postponed. Dang!

Jerry

THAT SUCKS! Hoping the weather clears so you can maiden that sweet looking bird Jerry!

2017-10-05 16.16.03.jpg
Putting mine together today also, hoping my motors come in the mail today
View attachment 1300

Ok, done!
Love these RF 2308 1800 kv motors. I think I could probably fly a full gallon of milk with this beast...lol,
Will put some paks through it this weekend. This thing has instant full power, will scare the heck out of ya...lol

The Leopard is imo a near perfect frame. Only problem I've had is with my stretch version, it came with camera plates for runcam type cameras only, my true x leopard came with both types

The Leopard is imo a near perfect frame. Only problem I've had is with my stretch version, it came with camera plates for runcam type cameras only, my true x leopard came with both types

It seems as tho almost everything is HS1177 shaped, what other type of camera is there Virtue? And can you suggest a link to show the 2 different types of camera plates?
Just trying to learn a little, thanks!

Randy

Reactions: Wayno52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz