Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Posting more than 10,000 characters

Hebrews12v2

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
did not see a better place to post a forum issue I just had. I was posting my Build Log for my 250 Race to the 250 forum and experienced the following:

upload_2016-3-12_20-24-11.png

I have a nice build log with Pictues but cannot post it. I can't believe the system thinks it has 10,000 characters. It does have lots of pictures and I am copying the post from my Google Docs folder to here? Any idea how I can do this Admin?

After further research I noted it is because of the photos I have in the post that it grabs the hyperlinks and has the entire path as part of the posts word count. How can we fix this?

It is a good post and shows better on the forum versus re-directing people to my Google Doc.

Hello

Try dragging the photo to the type field or use the direct link. You can also add photos to your media here on the forum.

TJ

Still no good. It "links" to my google drive for the photos and since "Links" are considered characters it will not let me post. I will try another method to see if I can figure it out. Shouldn't be this hard as this is only forum where I am having this issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax