Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Please help

shinchan

Reaction score
Hello yesterday everything worked well, but then when i plug the battery it started to do strange noises and i couldn´t arm my drone, and the led strip turn off. I dont know what happened and i thought you could help me.

I'm not the local expert around here, but I think that's the voltage regulator on the ESC board dead / dying. First of all no chimes from the ESCs means it's dead. Then that noise is your buzzer getting random low amounts of power. Plug your flight controller into the computer to see if it's still good. If it's okay, you just need a new 4in1. If you can't get betaflight to come up, you'll likely need a new stack.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Hi im in betaflight, were can i see if the status of my esc, or you prefer that i send you screenshots of the configuration, motors pid...?

there's something your not explaining .. you've either connected incorrectly or blown something or tried to change something @rtkDarling is correct in the beeps mention also

It sure looks like you have a low charged battery to me, are you sure the battery is fully charged? I would not worry about the motor levels being not equal yet, it could be the FC is giving different power to try and level a quad that is not level.

I post the screenshots of betaflight. Could you please check if everything is ok.
Thank you, yesterday was the first time i use betaflight

Attachments

• 34234534.PNG
    34234534.PNG
    117.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 678678678.PNG
    678678678.PNG
    376.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    117.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Captura67897.PNG
    Captura67897.PNG
    312.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Captura678987.PNG
    Captura678987.PNG
    91.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Captura789789.PNG
    Captura789789.PNG
    159.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Captura3464564.PNG
    Captura3464564.PNG
    116.7 KB · Views: 2
And i remember that after changing the led strip and the arming in betaflight i saw a video how to change the soung when you connect the battery, the web site was BLHELI. The site couldn´t connect to my drone so i didn´t change anything there. But after i tried to connect to BLHELi the strange noise showed up and i also couldn´t move the motors

The only thing I see that is wrong is the Throttle value is near the top end, the quad will not arm like that with the throttle too high. Perhaps you had the Throttle pushed up?
Also, none of that will change the behavior when the battery is plugged in, if all is well you should get your first 5 tones, and it should be quiet after that. If the battery is good then I suspect others are correct and a voltage regulator has gone south on you. It can be very hard to tell exactly what is wrong by the video.

By the way, changing the ESC startup tones is usually only valid for ESC's that are BLHeli_32 and not for BLHeli_S, if you don't use the correct BLHeli for the ESC firmware that the ESC's support then it will not connect to the ESC's through the FC. You do know that the battery has to be plugged in to read the ESC's in BLHeli right? The ESC's have to have power to be read, but I doubt any of that or Betaflight has anything to do with your issue, it sound like the quad voltage reg is dying shortly after plugging in the battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olierko