Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Pitch and roll reversed.

FRD135i

Reaction score
Having a bit of a problematic issue. My pitch and Roll are reversed on the controls. I have a Taranis QX7 configured in mode 1. I tried reversing the controls in the Matrix page in the radio but then the quad in Betaflight starts going nuts because the values are all messed up.

The current issue is my right stick pushed left makes the quad go forward and up stick leans the quad quad left, so the controls are rotated 90* to the right.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Have you tried Clean flight? pretty similar to Beta Flight.
Changing software isn't going to solve any problems.

Fred, I'm assuming this is the QAV-XS? You should have your radio set up for mode 2. This is the mode everyone uses and what this quad is set up for. Mode 1 is used predominantly in Australia

Changing software isn't going to solve any problems.

Fred, I'm assuming this is the QAV-XS? You should have your radio set up for mode 2. This is the mode everyone uses and what this quad is set up for. Mode 1 is used predominantly in Australia
Got it backwards, Mode 2 throttle is on my left

That sounds like the wrong channel mapping, top right in the receiver tab in BF should probably be set for Frsky default of AETR1234, sounds like your AE part is set to EA, and don’t forget it has to match whatever you set the TX up for, if you didn’t change the TX then it should be defaulted to AETR

Reactions: rtkDarling

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax