Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Physical arming switch in drone

TeamGaruda

Reaction score
There is this fpv racing competition i am participating in. They require the use of an arming switch present in the drone to completely switch it off. The easiest way would be to connect a switch in series with the battery, but at peak throttle 120a current can pass through it and i would need a big *** switch to handle that. Please suggest some other placement of the switch which completely stops any current supply to the drone.

There is this fpv racing competition i am participating in. They require the use of an arming switch present in the drone to completely switch it off. The easiest way would be to connect a switch in series with the battery, but at peak throttle 120a current can pass through it and i would need a big *** switch to handle that. Please suggest some other placement of the switch which completely stops any current supply to the drone.
I’ve never heard of an arming switch on the drone itself. Apart from your normal arming switch on the Tx itself, one suggestion would be to fit a micro switch on the Rx to interrupt power to disable any arming possibility on the quad.

I’ve never heard of an arming switch on the drone itself. Apart from your normal arming switch on the Tx itself, one suggestion would be to fit a micro switch on the Rx to interrupt power to disable any arming possibility on the quad.
That sounds like a good way though it won't stop power to fc. Plus the whole idea of a switch on drone sounds absurd to me. Rules are rules, can't do anything about it

Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax