Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Pete from the Drone Squad App here

Mauronic

Reaction score
Website
www.dronesquad.com
Hey everybody -

I am the guy behind Drone Squad. Our app (iOS / Android) connects thousands of drone pilots in over 80 countries for fun and competition. One of our users, IceFyre13th, told me to check out this forum so here I am!

I have been flying FPV for over 4 years and created Drone Squad because a lot of pilots that I knew were struggling to find people and places to fly with. Drone Squad lets you join or start a local club or team, list events and run races. We partnered with Team Black Sheep to deliver this really cool personal race timing solution called the RaceTracker. The majority of pro racers are using it now for training.

Anyways, check out our app and let me know what you think. We really want to help grow the FPV community and need everyone's help.

pete

Reactions: IceFyre13th
Welcome to DRP Mauronic . :)

Reactions: Mauronic
Right on. We are looking for a Cordova app developer to join our team if you like what you see and think you can help :)

Excellent, I've been working on multiple Cordova apps for a couple of years on iOS and Android. I'm a Java developer by trade going way back, then jumped to native ObjC on iOS when the first iPhone came out. Now, I do both Android and iOS native and web.

Welcome Pete. I just downloaded the app and I'm checking it out. Looks nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax