Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Parallel charging board

mamba1242

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have Sigma EQ charger and now i have just purchased this parallel charging board:

but now I noticed that in description there are models with which board can be connected/working. So my question is, does all of these parallel boards work the same way/with all chargers? or they are made for exactly specified chargers?

Thanks

The boards all work the same, the reason they are calling out certain chargers is because they have XT60 connectors at the output, just like the parallel board does at its input. But many chargers have Banana Plugs instead of XT60's, so you couldn't plug this board into one of them without an adapter cable.

Reactions: Wayno52
The boards all work the same, the reason they are calling out certain chargers is because they have XT60 connectors at the output, just like the parallel board does at its input. But many chargers have Banana Plugs instead of XT60's, so you couldn't plug this board into one of them without an adapter cable.
Thanks for answer. Two more question, why both of battery connectors must be plugged into the board when charging? and is always better to use balancing charging right?

The charger actually charges the battery from the Mains Leads only, but being LiPo batteries. that can go boom if charged over about 4.2 volts per cell, the Balance Lead is used to sense the cell voltage, and start to discharge any cell that gets above 4.20 volts until the lowest cell gets caught up with the rest of the cells.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax