Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Pagoda antennas

VirtueViolater

Reaction score
Getting ready to order some antennas and am wondering how the pagodas are doing. Anyone using these? I really like the aomway antennas but if you lose the cap, the antenna doesn't last long. the pagoda antennas look durable, are they? thanks in advance for any imput

Reactions: Jtrjr
I just broke my antenna yesterday so im interested in this thread. I was considering getting TBS 5.8GHZ Triumph Gain Omnidirectional Mushroom Antenna.

Reactions: VirtueViolater
I just broke my antenna yesterday so im interested in this thread. I was considering getting TBS 5.8GHZ Triumph Gain Omnidirectional Mushroom Antenna.
They get good reviews, but i don't know how durable they are and they are expensive. I don't mind paying the price if they last, getting expensive keeping antennas on my quads.

They get good reviews, but i don't know how durable they are and they are expensive. I don't mind paying the price if they last, getting expensive keeping antennas on my quads.
they're 12$ on ebay. I dont know how durable they are either but it looks like it can bend, my stock antenna just snaped right off at the base :(

Virtue,

I switched out all of my Aomway antenna's in favor of the Emax Pagoda-2 (Maarten Baert) antenna's. I'm not seeing a great performance difference although I think they're slightly better. I do think they fair very well from a durability standpoint. I don't think I've destroyed any but I have retired a few after beating the heck out of them,

Jerry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz