Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Our first rip session filmed together!

I love the new intro!!
Great instruction sir! He's having fun and so happy just to be in your game.

Well done!!!
Thanks man!!! I'm loving every second of it! He seems to like it so I hope we can keep going and learning together! :) He's my youngest of 3... and keeps me young!

Some things are simply priceless my friend. Enjoy him while it lasts! Great job.. there's no equal to spending valuable time with your children. Nate is 21yo... my time with him at home is getting shorter by the day. It seems just a short time ago I first put a Transmitter in his hands.
Pass on the legacy, share the adrenaline rush!

Reactions: Wayno52 and ebeez
Some things are simply priceless my friend. Enjoy him while it lasts! Great job.. there's no equal to spending valuable time with your children. Nate is 21yo... my time with him at home is getting shorter by the day. It seems just a short time ago I first put a Transmitter in his hands.
Pass on the legacy, share the adrenaline rush!
I hear man! Time flies (no pun intended)!!!!!!!

Totally awesome Eric. It looks like you both had a great session together. Can't wait for more videos of his progress.
Enjoy every second you are together ripping quads around.
Much better than them being on screens.
Hey Wayne! Thanks man! Yes we had a blast.. he's so each to coach. Yes totally agree.. giving him a nice break outside and away from Fortnite! :)

He's a very lucky young man having a father like you good self that has hooked him up with a fantastic fpv kit.
Hopefully he can pick it up well and I'm sure he will make you super proud and eventually jealous.
Lol :rolleyes:
Thank you!!! I really appreciate that! I'm hoping he will stick with it!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufgatorvet