Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Oscillations and jello??

broncosdad1317

Reaction score
how do I tune my quad to lose oscillations and vibrations giving my session5 jello also could this be because at the time I was in horizon mode

Last edited:
Would butterflight and kaman filter help. Otherwise what could be doing this thenprops thenmotors or do I need to tune her and if so what and how lol

My props are beat up but I feel it’s still gonna do it with new props. Gotta be some ti if I gotta do now that I changed my rates and Pids a bit

See my picture in my avatar?
My gopro5 sits nice and tight....but when I nail a hard punch out I get a little jello...I think to a point you'll have it unless you just have a nice cruising speed.
Oh and yes you want fresh even props too.

Also show us some footage...jello and all.

Last edited:
Reactions: broncosdad1317
See my picture in my avatar?
My gopro5 sits nice and tight....but when I nail a hard punch out I get a little jello...I think to a point you'll have it unless you just have a nice cruising speed.
Oh and yes you want fresh even props too.
True true. But how come the videos on YouTube look flawless

True true. But how come the videos on YouTube look flawless
I have thought that also...but I dont think they are hammering the throttle....I think for the most part they are flying at a nice steady speed....you can do a lot of acro w/o hammering the throttle.

Word yeah that’s true. Only time they hammer to think about it is when they climb a building to dive everything else is mod throttle eh. Prolly why internet is full of mod throttle oscillation problems

any prop damage at all causes me jello. my ses5 mount is starting to tear at one mount point (need to replace it) and i think i get a little jello from that. too high of a P can cause jello too. so many variables....
i don't see jello in FPV, only in recordings from the session 5. very slight..

Reactions: VirtueViolater
yesterday i ordered a new season 5 mount (mine was splitting]..we'll see but I'm tempted to upgrade to BetaFlight 3.4 and see what happens.
has anyone tried it yet and seen a difference in "jello" with the assumed filtering?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax