Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

OpenTX theme picture change??

4th_Dimension

Reaction score
Good evening everyone,
OK, I have a Horus X10S running OpenTX 2.3.x and it only comes with 2 "Themes" and each Theme has it's only picture that is the wallpaper. All I want to do i be able to change this picture for the OpenTX theme to the one I like or want. I have tried everything know to man and nothing is working, matched size for original theme picture to the one I want to use, matched bit depth, saved as png, still only see the same 2 theme pictures available once I am in my settings to change the only 2 picture available . I have already changed my splash screen, changed sounds and added some, added my widgets and everything else but trying to change the OpenTX theme picture is killing me.
Any help or direction as to what I need to do would be GREAT!!!

Thank you for your time and help,
4th

Have you tried using the same name as the original file and save it over the original file with what you want? Be sure to backup the original file first. It should also be stored in the internal memory and not on the chip (I think).
Just a shot in the dark...

Have you tried using the same name as the original file and save it over the original file with what you want? Be sure to backup the original file first. It should also be stored in the internal memory and not on the chip (I think).
Just a shot in the dark...
Yes I did and it still showed the same orginal background picture I save over. I did this on the SDcard (chip). I don't know anything about the internal memory

If you wrote over the original file and it is still showing it must be pulling it frome somewhere else. This video is for model images but shows the internal memory. My guess the image you want to change is stored there somewhere. You can skip to about 2:30.

If you wrote over the original file and it is still showing it must be pulling it frome somewhere else. This video is for model images but shows the internal memory. My guess the image you want to change is stored there somewhere. You can skip to about 2:30.

Thank you but I got it fixed

Reactions: Deleted member 3641

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax