Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

One of those days...

Where stuff goes wrong! Still made the best of it though!
Well to be upfront, I appreciate your honesty and the fact that i'm not the only one to have random stuff happen (usually after you have travelled somewhere to fly and you forgot to bring a spare quad - I get emotional..). New location and nice flight!

Well to be upfront, I appreciate your honesty and the fact that i'm not the only one to have random stuff happen (usually after you have travelled somewhere to fly and you forgot to bring a spare quad - I get emotional..). New location and nice flight!
Thanks Tevek! Hope you are well and staying safe!!

Thanks Tevek! Hope you are well and staying safe!!
All good, our state government is lifting restrictions in a couple of days so things are getting back to normal. Brought one of the quads to work and am practicing some of the moves you’re pulling. Took me ten goes to nail this gap between some machinery and gave myself a little fist pump. Mind you I hit the same upright post 5 times...
My biggest problem is my spacial awareness and my rubbish eyes; I fly much better with my digital gear due to the clarity of the picture, on analogue not so much.
A lot of fun just the same!

All good, our state government is lifting restrictions in a couple of days so things are getting back to normal. Brought one of the quads to work and am practicing some of the moves you’re pulling. Took me ten goes to nail this gap between some machinery and gave myself a little fist pump. Mind you I hit the same upright post 5 times...
My biggest problem is my spacial awareness and my rubbish eyes; I fly much better with my digital gear due to the clarity of the picture, on analogue not so much.
A lot of fun just the same!
Glad to hear it my friend! Isn't it satisfying once you nail it?? :) regarding the vision.. are you looking into the DJI fpv unit? Kind of pricey but hear good things about it.

Glad to hear it my friend! Isn't it satisfying once you nail it?? :) regarding the vision.. are you looking into the DJI fpv unit? Kind of pricey but hear good things about it.
I bought the dji kit and since I can wear my glasses with them, it’s a much better experience. They are expensive but as I said to my mother in law “I don’t do drugs, don’t gamble, drink next to nothing and you’ve got three lovely grand children- give me a break!” Works every time....

Haha, lol Tom. The grand kids is a great one to pull out now and then.
Yeah I only pull that one out when all else has failed. Usually pops up when the conversation involves racing quads, pull a long face, drop the shoulders and recite my little speech...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz