Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Omnibus F4 V1 Wiring Set Up

tj272004

Reaction score
Hello, I recently purchased an Omnibus F4 V1 and I am going to switch out my Eachine Wizards X220's F3 for it (I had to replace it anyway so I thought I might as well upgrade it). I was planning on wiring it the following way.

VBAT + and - wires on PDB directly from LiPo (4S) to + and - VBAT ports to power the FC.

Motor signal wires to their respective slots with no power or ground because the VBAT is already powering it

FS-IA6B signal wire (I am using IBUS) to Rx1 port (I can't use the normal receiver ports because it would be set to SBUS which is inverted on those ports but Rx1 is not inverted because IBUS is not inverted I think) and FS-IA6B to normal reciever ports + and -. Also I will not solder a bridge for the SBUS or PPM because those are both different then IBUS.

(For OSD) - Camera signal wire to VIN and camera ground to ground port right by VIN (the + wire will go to the PDB), VTX signal wire to VOUT and VTX ground to ground port right by VOUT (and + wire will go to PDB)

I believe that is every single wire coming and going from the FC, does that sound like it would work?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 71Ou7ulG5qL._AC_SL1410_.jpg
    71Ou7ulG5qL._AC_SL1410_.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas