Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Oh my, not ANOTHER build!

theGreenOrange

Reaction score
I couldn't resist. But this time it isn't a micro, it is a 4". I pre-ordered the UL4 from tomoquads. And this time I will finally use that Raceflight Millivolt I have had laying around and see what the Raceflight One fuss is really about. I figure it wil be about 150g without a battery, maybe 250g with an 850mAh 4S lipo. It should produce at least 3000g of thrust :D

20589691_1922306714686904_608524066147532800_n.jpg

Yeah, I'm afraid so. I have Jerry's build to finalize, then I need to finish the tune on my PredatorX SE, then I have my Kosho 64mm build half started, then this!

Yep sucker for punishment alright. I get my tyrant back tomorrow after having vtx replaced can't wait great weather and day off Monday. Will certainly charge all packs. Sounds like busy weekend for yourself too.

Well, this is about all I can do until the FC shows up. The micro lux v2 won't work on this build due to m2 mounting holes (edit: same for the Rf Millivolt, so using an omnibus f4). M2 won't be strong enough since the stack helps hold the arms in. This thing will be light though. It is 120g with only FC, props and nuts, xt30 pigtail and receiver left to add. Could it be a sub 140g 4"? It might be close.DSC_0001.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: VirtueViolater
Reactions: Jtrjr
What a beauty...... now go pop a pak in that thing and get it dirty...lol :D
Awesome builds you do Green, just awesome. Surprised you don't get more offers to do builds, the way you build and document things along with spares and instructions. I really enjoy watching your builds here

Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput