Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Noob with Q

RPR

Reaction score
Website
www.rprsolution.com
I’m trying to bind my Tinyhawk to my Q X7 but I’m unsuccessful. First question does the transmitter has an internal rx or do I need to connect to the drone?

The transmitter does not have, and does need an internal RX. Why would the TX need an RX inside it?
The TinyHawk should bind through the normal procedure in D8 mode.

Do you have any other quads? Is this the first time you are trying to bind a quad? Are you familiar with the binding procedure?

Ok, then it is likely you are doing it wrong. Is your TX setup yet, or is it brand new? They don't work out of the box without setting them up first.

Thanks, bro. Now, it's making sense. I need to assign the switches. Thanks a million!
Sure do, to enable you to tell your quad what you want it to do. Bit of setting up at first but the process is essentially the same for all the quads you’re going to collect!

My wife counted my collection and got to 11 and said ‘how many do you need?’ I replied ‘X + 1., I’m currently at X’..... must admit though, I’ve been know to get packages that simply ‘contain parts’.

I mostly fly drones for construction as my main job. I used to fly outside of the building doing progressive survey or inspection, now finding myself flying inside of the structure just to practice, but currently crashing on things.. [emoji23]

I mostly fly drones for construction as my main job. I used to fly outside of the building doing progressive survey or inspection, now finding myself flying inside of the structure just to practice, but currently crashing on things.. [emoji23]
I guess you're flying mostly static, automated missions with the former. Flying on the the bones of your **** with quads in atti mode is far more enjoyable. Having crashed, burnt and rebuilt quads after smacking into many inanimate objects is way more fun. You definitely get better and the grin factor is worth the entry fee.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax