Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Noob with Q

set goggles to always record .. So you find when you lose it and we get to see the crashes .. YOUR WILL CRASH AND MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY TIMES YOU WILL CRASH AND THEN CRASH AGAIN AND AGIN .. FLY CRASH REPAIR REPEAT ..

Reactions: RPR
Let me know if you find a solution, because I’ve ran somewhat of a similar with my EV800D
Hey, nice flying and a good landing. My landings are usually upside down.
I unlocked the VTX and set it up so I'm sure that I am on the same channel with the quad and goggles. It's been raining so I can't test it out to see if it's improved.

The goggles will show what channel they are on, and you can set up the OSD for the quad to show as well. You need to use the chart to make sure tha goggles and the quad are on the same channel. The problem is one is displayed as the channel, and one is the frequency, so you need to use the chart that came with the quad to cross reference what channel each frequency is on.

If that doesn't make sense to you let me know and I'll try to take screenshots.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
The goggles will show what channel they are on, and you can set up the OSD for the quad to show as well. You need to use the chart to make sure tha goggles and the quad are on the same channel. The problem is one is displayed as the channel, and one is the frequency, so you need to use the chart that came with the quad to cross reference what channel each frequency is on.

If that doesn't make sense to you let me know and I'll try to take screenshots.

I am able to change the channel via OSD, but when I change the channel it reverts to the original config. Can you post a screen shot?

I think I understand your question. What sounds like is happening is that the goggles are locking in on the same channel that the quad is on. That is ok as long as you can confirm it’s the same channel. Sometimes it will lock in on a nearby channel and then when you fly away you lose video.
The OSD on the goggles can show what channel the quad is on (channel) and what channel the goggles are set to (frequency).
The attached chart shows the channels and their corresponding frequencies.

Attachments

• 291B1013-B4C4-4FFA-9EDC-4A004C240969.png
    291B1013-B4C4-4FFA-9EDC-4A004C240969.png
    1,000.5 KB · Views: 4
Here's another Question:

On the manual, it states that there are Acro, Horizon, and Angle. But I only see two flight modes "Angle and Horizon"

How, do I active Acro?

Set up a 3 way switch on your controller on aux 2. In Betaflight, set one position to angle and one to horizon. When the switch is in the last position it is in acro. There's a youtube vid on this and if I can find it I'll post it also.

Found it! Go to around 10:20 if you don't want to see the whole thing (but it may be worth watching it all).
Taranis set up

Last edited:
Reactions: HighTechPauper
Crazy discoveries. I had these antennas when I used to fly the Yuneec Typhoon H Plus. I flew with these antennas and by far the best reception than the stock antennas that it came with the EV800D

IMG_0040.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone