Welcome to DroneRacingPilots!
Join our free drone racing community today!

No more buying drone stuff

Reaper71

Reaction score
What brand are you guy's looking into!
cost,comparison etc?

Mark

QuadCopter102

Reaction score
I need to buy a 3d printer... so I can print drone stuff. :D
I did just that - the current low cost , best value is the Anet A8 Around us$150 - $170 depending on add on sent with it..DHL shipping and mine was dispatched Thurday night in China - arrived at my door 4.30pm the following Tuesday. 18000 member on the Official Facebook !! Whatever you do ...DO NOT buy from a chinese store GearBest - they over sell whatever stock is ordered and still hang onto your cash. If you are interested PM me - I am NOT an affiliate of get anything from them I do not pay for....if you get into 3D - I have to warn you.... its as obsessive as building quads! Already plotting how to convince my purse holder that I really do need that ??????? 3D printer which doers four colours and is only us$1400!

theGreenOrange

Reaction score
I did just that - the current low cost , best value is the Anet A8 Around us$150 - $170 depending on add on sent with it..DHL shipping and mine was dispatched Thurday night in China - arrived at my door 4.30pm the following Tuesday. 18000 member on the Official Facebook !! Whatever you do ...DO NOT buy from a chinese store GearBest - they over sell whatever stock is ordered and still hang onto your cash. If you are interested PM me - I am NOT an affiliate of get anything from them I do not pay for....if you get into 3D - I have to warn you.... its as obsessive as building quads! Already plotting how to convince my purse holder that I really do need that ??????? 3D printer which doers four colours and is only us$1400!
And the two color model???

QuadCopter102

Reaction score
The Anet A8 is one extruder ( it feeds the filament through a heater to the feed nozzle) no immediate plans - apparently - to add additional extruders...it will need a new program writing to control it and - being China - unless they find one to "clone" it will not happen! If you want to run more than one extruder you have a few options to but a ready to plug in and go machine.... you see various machines on sale around $3000 upwards. Like everything its horses for courses - so you have to decide what you want and you want it to come...in a self build kit or in a box waiting to be un-packed and plugged in. If you want multi extruder... you will need to Google " 3D printers" and look at what comes up.. Ditto for Facebook - a lot of different pages and attitudes...

theGreenOrange

Reaction score
I saw a dual extruder one on newegg a while back for pretty low price, but it had some cartridge style filament and could only do PLA/ABS. I want to do TPU, don't really need two colors though. I thought you might know of a good deal on one. Thanks for the suggestion of the Anet A8. I will check it out.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
presse55