Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

No FPV Feed when Turning the Record on the Caddx Tarsier on the iFlight Cinebee 4K

SpeedBump

Reaction score
Hi, I‘m hoping that someone can help me out. I have an iFlight Cinebee 4K whoop with the Caddx Tarsier 4K split camera. I haven’t used the quad for a while because of the current COVID-19 situation. Yesterday was a beautiful day and decided to update the quad with BetaFlight 4.1.1 and take it out for a spin. Everything is working great, but for some reason when I turn on the recording on the Caddx camera the video feed from the FPV split camera in my FatShark goes blank and all I see is the OSD information. When I turn the recording off, I can see what my the FPV camera can. I’ve tried a different SD card and a reformatted one and the same thing happened. All I see when the recording button is clicked is my OSD settings, but the background is a dark grey. I checked the content of the SD card and the file saved to the card is only about 1.8 MB and it’s not viewable. Would anyone happen to know what could be causing this to happen? I’ve attached a picture of the SD Card that I used (I also used a 32GB card of the same speed and type with the same results).

Also here is a video showing what happens. The video shows me turning on the quad, showing no issue with the FPV feed in my FatShark, turning on the recording, the FPV feed is replaced with a grey background with only the OSD, turn off the recording and the FPV feed goes back to normal.
Would you h

Attachments

• 960F41A4-E8F0-4674-970A-2F664B0579FC.jpeg
    960F41A4-E8F0-4674-970A-2F664B0579FC.jpeg
    425 KB · Views: 1
If it worked fine before the update, it could only be a setting in Betaflight. Have you tried to switch from PAL to NTSC (or visa versa) in the OSD tab?
I changed it from Auto to NTSC, but I haven’t tried PAL. I’ll give that a try and see what happens.
Thank you for the suggestion!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax