Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

No BetaFlight (SOLVED**)

RPR

Reaction score
Website
www.rprsolution.com
Hello gang,

I just received my GepRc Phantom in the mail today. The xm+ and Taranis Q X7 bound flawlessly and the motors beeped according........ But....... BetaFlight doesn’t seemed to connect to the Phantom.

Any ideas? I tried other versions of BetaFlight and it’s still giving me the same connectivity issue.

Last edited:
What does the "log" window in BF show? Does your PC make the ding-ding sounds when the FC is connected to the USB (meaning that the USB drivers got loded)?

Reactions: Wayno52
Maybe the old reliable "driver fixer", is this still relevant?

I don’t think the driver fixer will work in this instance, but there is too many questions about what indications you have to be certain. My guess is the FC is dead or needs to be reflashed.

I know this sounds dumb, but make sure that the USB cable is fully seated into the quad.

On my Phantom, the USB plug hit the edge of the quad frame before it was fully seated, making it appear as though it had bottomed out when it was just actually hitting the edge of the frame.

I am back. Sorry for the late update, I am still new at this. I got a connection after entering DFU mode and updated the FC to a new firmware.

Now, problem #2

I am able to bind, but I am not seeing TX movements in the RX tab in BF. Any suggestions?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax