Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

NewOne

Keifie

Reaction score
Hey to all. I dropped too much money into a camera platform drone in December 2015, which was my first experience with quads. I eventually bought a second one, when the price came down drastically, because I wanted to haul ace and do acro without worrying about crashing. That got me wanting more speed & the full acrobatic potential a quad can give.
I'm in the process now of building my first 250 FPV and using the Taranis X9D.
I've got a lot to learn about FPV drone racing and am loving every minute that I can apply to this addictive hobby.
Thanks

Welcome, Keifie! I came into this in a very similar way. A few years with Phantoms, Solos and now the Mavic Pro. I haven't flown the others much lately because I've gotten so immersed in this FPV racing stuff. Have a few bind and fly's (BNF) and recently completed my first two builds. I'm having a blast! I've got 6 or seven racers now. Quite a bit more exciting than the aerial photography platform for me. Lot's of decent info is starting to fill these pages so bounce around the forum a bit. If you need anything just shout out, people are always willing to help. A lot smaller family here than in some of the forums you may be visiting with your photography stuff.

Good luck on your build!

Jerry

Edit: I use the Taranis X9D Plus as well.

Welcome to DRP Keifie . :)

Welcome :)

Ive just built my first racer and found the info on here soo usefull, so fingers crossed you will too :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas