Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Newbie to fpv

Smokeybear262

Reaction score
Purchased an Autel Evo over a year ago and love it. Interested into flying fpv now. Trying to find an all in one kit to build for a start up. Anyone have some good suggestions? I’ll be learning as I go here! Interested in just doing freestyle not much into racing, yet.

Hi and welcome to the forum Smokeybear.
Not an easy question to answer as we would need to know a bit more.
Where are you located? Shipping can sometimes be an issue.
Dou you have any of the kit required at all? (Transmitter,goggles, soldering iron).
What is your budget?
What size quad do you want to build?
3",4",5" so on.

Thank you! Sorry about the lack of information! I live in the Kansas City Missouri area. I am starting from scratch, so I’d have to buy everything, except for a soldering iron. I’m just starting out so I’d like to keep the price down. Not sure on what size to start out with. I do know I want to build it myself.

There are hundreds of options out there but most of your money will go into goggles and transmitter.
Most of us would recommend a whoop style to start with but they are a tricky build for your first.
You can buy a DIY kit which has everything you need as far as quad is concerned apart from a receiver.
Not top of the line by any means but it means you don't have to pick and choose parts which can be a bit confusing.

[AU$179.67 23% OFF]Eachine Tyro119 250mm F4 OSD 6 Inch 3-6S DIY FPV Racing Drone PNP w/ Caddx Turbo F2 1200TVL Camera RC Drones from Toys Hobbies and Robot on banggood.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax